The format of orders and deals ITscope uses the industry standard OpenTrans 2.1 .
Many systems (ERP, shops) can read this format or even generate, and hence directly by post deal API and ITscope .
We recommend that you always set the required fields when developing OpenTrans 2.1 files, which are described very well in the documentation in the respective download package below. All OpenTrans 2.1 documents via the API method ITscope business / documents / validate specially before sending or during the development phase again against the xml schema definitions (XSD) of OpenTrans 2.1 validated.
ITscope supports the following OpenTrans 2.1 documents:
- ORDER - Order document that is sent to the respective suppliers. Many suppliers can process this format directly. This document can be used for further processing or creating a new offer in other systems via the API ITscope Mehtode / business / deals to be downloaded.
- ORDERRESPONSE - order response document that is sent back from many suppliers to ITscope. Depending on the supplier, different information about the current status of the order processing is displayed
- DISPATCHNOTFICATION - Dispatchnotification document, which is returned from many suppliers to ITscope. Depending on the supplier, different information about the shipping of the goods is given
- INVOICE - Invoice document that is sent back from many suppliers to ITscope. Depending on the supplier, different information is given for the calculation of the goods
- QUOTATION - Offer document for each offer. This document can be used for further processing or creating a new offer in other systems via the API ITscope Mehtode / business / quotes downloaded
Validation of OpenTrans 2.1 Documents
If OpenTrans 2.1 has already been implemented and the ITscope API is connected, the OpenTrans documents can be validated using the API method /business/documents/validate.
If there is no Api connection, the simple ITscope Simple OpenTrans 2.1 Validator can be used. Behind it is the same Validator which is also used for the API. We recommend the web tool only if you are only in the development phase of the documents.
Important is that the corresponding namespaces are set in the XML document, each element that is not corresponding to the main namespace is also corresponding. In principle, the examples and the documentation should be used to create new documents, and in the case of validation errors, the documentation provides help with compulsory fields, order of fields, length of fields, data types of fields and formatting of fields.
Downloads and examples