The description of the fields are seperated into:
Even if many fields are not being an essential requirement for the listing on ITscope, we're still recommending to provide as much data as possible in order to increase the quality of your listing significantly.
Please concern that many resellers are importing this data in their ERPs or online shops. If your products are not being matched and displayed correctly they may not be considered in the exports.
The quantity and especially the quality of the data provided is crucial for:
- Fast integration of of your pricelist
- Finding your products more easily
- Better matching of your products to our catalogue and categories
- More customers integrating you as a supplier in their ERPs or online shops
- More customers in general
Specifications and examples
The specifications and corresponding examples on how the data should look in your pricelist is described below.
* = Mandatory
Matching relevant data
Price and stock data
|Column heading||Specification / Description||Example||Result|
URL to picture on your server
|Your picture in the gallery|
URL to datasheet on your server
|Net weight||Weight without packaging / equipment
The specification must be uniform either in grams or kilograms.
being processed internally
|Gross weight||Shipping weight: Weight with packaging / equipment
The specification must be in kilograms.
|Manufacturer URL||URL to the product at the manufacturers website||http://www.samsung.com/de/c/p/MZ-75E250B/EU|
Gross length only (packaging dimensions). In mm only.
Gross width only (packaging dimensions). In mm only.
Gross height only (packaging dimensions). In mm only.
|Promo name||Name of the promotion||Samsung SSD Promo Summer 20xx||being processed internally|
|Promo until||The promotion's date of expiry||31.09.20xx||being processed internally|
|VAT||Tax in percent||19||being processed internally|
|COO||Country of origin||KR|
|Customs tariff number||
Customs tariff number of the product
This is important for customers exporting the product to foreign countries.
|Warranty||Warranty or service period for the product
(e.g. beyond the statutory warranty)
|3 years||being processed internally|
Please use distinct terms for the conditions. They are matched to our internal condition codes. Additionally this text is displayed as provided by you. If you provide only codes, they are never displayed directly.
More information about our condition codes is available here.
Prefered as text, as detailed as possible: New open box, remaining stock, HP Renew, ...
(we are mapping these conditions to our internal codes, for grouping purposes)
- Age rating specifications have to be specified in a seperate column.
- Used, refurbished und renewed items have to be marked in this column clearly. A remark at the description isn't enough. More information about our condition codes is available here.
- If you have any further questions or requirements for the import/export we will gladly support and find an individual solution for you. Just contact our support.