Structure of the order
Our system receives orders exclusively in an xsd-valid OpenTrans version 2.1 format .
Description of individual elements within the order
Order number (ORDER_ID):
- own order number
- Distributor as a supplier with the PartyID which is deposited in your system for the distributor.
- Buyer therefore Invoice recipient PARTY_ROLE-> buyer with the PartyID which is stored in your system as customer number for the customer at the distributor.
- Delivery recipient delivery, may differ from the buyer, possibly due to dropshipment
Partial delivery (PARTIAL_SHIPMENT_ALLOWED):
- Set this field if the order is to be sent in partial deliveries
- The field is defined as a mandatory field in OpenTrans, so it must be set to false
Own Delivery Note(UDX.DROPSHIPMENT):
- This field must be set if a shipping with your own delivery note is desired. This delivery note can be requested at the respective supplier. There may be costs. Therefore, this should be agreed with the distributor beforehand.
- This UDX field is NOT an optional field
Customer Order Reference (CUSTOMER_ORDER_REFERENCE -> ORDER_ID):
- This field is the orderid of the endcustomer
- This field is optional
Distributor Product number (SUPPLIER_PID type = "supplier_specific"):
- This number is the unique item number of the supplier. We search for the article to be ordered from this number.
ITscope PUID (INTERNATIONAL_PID type="itscope"):
- This number is the ITscope product number. It is a unique reference to the ITscope product.
Special bid number at special bid orders (SBO) (AGREEMENT_ID):
- This number is the manufacturer agreement number. With this numberthe distribution can order the right items from the manucfaturer.
Download sample order files
The files contain XML comments (in German) in order to simplify understaning the structure of an ORDER. These files can also be used as reference files for sending a test order via the ITscope API method business/deals/send to the "Partner Test" SupplierId 10000735.
The file Example_ORDER_Testdistributor_Bestellung.xml is just an ordinary order.
The file Example_ORDER_Testdistributor_Bestellung_Eigener_Lieferschein.xml is a order with own delivery note.
The file Example_ORDER_Testdistributor_Bestellung_Projekt.xml is a special bid order (SBO) with the special bid price. The third position in this sample is a special bid item. This sample also shows that a mix of different items in one order is possible.